Lenihan Security Systems provides Remote CCTV Monitoring with live audio warnings for businesses throughout Ireland. As a recognized leader in the security industry, we have 35 years experience protecting businesses, their premises, their assets and their staff.
CCTV monitoring is an increasingly popular and reliable means of monitoring. As a surveillance system it is cost effective and plays a dual role of being both a visual management and security tool.
How it works:
- Cameras protect your property by detecting intruders 24/7
- Any breach of the perimeter creates an alert which streams live video back to the Central Monitoring Center in real time.
- Controllers respond by issuing an audio warning that the incident is being monitored and recorded.
- Real time audio warnings are a proven deterrent in the fight against crime.
- On arrival, the Gardaí and/or emergency services are assisted by the Controller in locating the intruders.
Benefits CCTV Monitoring provides to private homes:
- 24 hour protection for your family and home
- 24 hour monitoring of your home whilst away on holiday or with work
How it works from the Central Monitoring Station:
The Central Monitoring Station can with your permission dial into the CCTV system and conduct a search of the area. This can be done on a random basis, according to customer requirements or upon a breach of the perimeter or an alarm activation. If anything isn’t as it should be the controllers take the appropriate action.
Depending on the system installed on a premises the monitoring station controllers can remotely move the cameras around and search an area by day or night. Individual images, live video and audio can be recorded for later use.